Wednesday 20 November 2013

How Do You Come Up With A Good Screen / Scene Name?

Male Model Stas Fedyanin
Male Model Stas Fedyanin
Obviuosly, it is a very good idea indeed to NOT use your real name online (anywhere, not just on fetish and kink related websites) for privacy and security reasons, I'm sure you'll all agree.

But that throws up the question of how to choose an appropriate name for your online presence.

What are the criteria? What makes a 'good' name? What's important? What should you definitely not do? What made you choos your's (if you have one)?

It'd be very interesting to hear your thoughts on this.

Love,

Aidan xXx


BiZarre Events - London's Most Extreme Fetish Sex Parties!
Web: http://www.bizarre-events.com
Email: bizarreeventslondon@gmail.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. When I was a Mistress I had to come up with a name for myself so I decided on a hybrid name... I took a character's name who's outfit I loved in a Star Trek film and added it to the Ress (from Mistress)! So I'd say, indulge your passions and fantasies, but make sure it sounds ok (unless you want a humorous name) xxx

    ReplyDelete