Tuesday 21 January 2014

How Do I Figure Out What My Kinks / Fetishes Are?


It'd be great to hear how you 'arrived' at your kink / fetish.

How did you figure out what exactly is was that turned you on? How did you go about finding it?

Did your fantasy translate well into 'the real thing'?

Love,

Aidan xXx




BiZarre Events - London's Most Extreme Fetish Sex Parties!
Web: http://www.bizarre-events.com
Email: bizarreeventslondon@gmail.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Its a journey, you may find your fetishes, change, evolve.

    There's a few 'just for fun' quizzes out there, if you don't want to take things too seriously:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe start with this map to see where you are?? http://usemycomputer.com/indexim.../2004/August/map81002.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am still trying to figure out what turns me on... hard when you need a partner you can explore with... the worst for me though, is that i can be emotionally dead and my body will feel like that too and it is next to impossible to find someone to "wake" me up and stimulate me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure i was born this way, and always knew. always willing to please, to try something new, and never wanting to follow the norm whatever that is. i needed to find Master, and Master will lead me. wherever Master goes i will follow.

    ReplyDelete